- Access to the Combined Federal Campaign; your state employee campaign; municipal, county and university campaigns when possible; and various independent corporate campaigns.
- Automated "sign & go" applications (after first year of participation) including electronic processing and receipt.
- Donor names & addresses keypunched and forwarded electronically, pre-formatted for download to your contributor database.
- Quarterly electronic funds transfer of gifts directly to your bank account.
- Members share in "undesignated" funds and gifts made to the federation, as available.
- Private, workplace campaign online portfolio, where members can check the status of their gifts and distributions at any time, review a three-year history of workplace campaign giving, and download exclusive workplace training and education materials.
- Inclusion on our federation's web site, which features "search" capability to help donors find you and information to motivate them to give to you once they do.
- Automatic notification of campaign speaking opportunities, kickoff events, "agency fairs", and other opportunities to promote your agency directly to donors.
- Complete workplace campaign marketing support, including but not limited to: online interactive training; copy writing and consulting service for campaign brochure statements and other campaign marketing materials; and assistance with custom workplace development plans.
- E-Commerce Giving: This is an optional service available to our members. It is an online donation form that goes on your web site and allows donors to make credit card gifts to you via a secure server. Visa and MasterCard donations are processed free of charge and American Express donations are assessed a low transaction fee of 2.25%. It's a great service if you don't have your own on-line credit card processing system. ( Click here for complete information. )
- NEW Automated Corporate Donor Match Program: Double your individual donations through our automated corporate match program. This easy access program could double your fundraising efforts with no additional work for you.
- Vehicle Donations: This is an optional service available to our members. Through a partnership with VDAC (Vehicle Donations to Any Charity), we offer you a zero liability vehicle donation system. You can accept vehicles from anywhere in the country. We handle the towing, issue a charitable receipt to the donor, auction the vehicle, handle the transfer of title, etc. All you have to do is receive the money. Donations can be accepted online, or via a toll free number.
The BEST Customer Service in the Industry!
Real people to assist you by phone and email.